Recent content by Nemesis7

1. N

InControl Mouse Scroll Wheel

Hi Justin, Just had the reply from Incontrol : I suppose I will have to make a multiplier in PlayerInput, same way as you did for mouse X and Mouse Y. I don't like much to touch into your code (because I forget when I update and I have to do it again ^^). Weird thing anyway.
  2. N

InControl Mouse Scroll Wheel

Hello, When I pass from Standard input to InControl, there is a big difference with the sensitivity of the mouse scroll wheel. With standard input, I move it a bit and I change weapon, fast or slow, it will change weapon. With InControl, I have to move it fast (to roll fast Idk what's better...
  3. N

Incontrol accessing actions

Thank you, I just needed that to understand actually... Where my mind was blocked was how do I fullfill and access to a dictionnary with a static method (to use character controller with incontrol) and how, at the same time, can I have a void to use rebinding from incontrol (which uses static)...
  4. N

Hello Justin and thank you for this answer. But I think I did not say correctly what I meant. I have no problem writing a binding and to make it work with incontrol api. My problem is to make it work with the character controller bridge. I created my binding file following incontrol...
  5. N

Hello, I 'am currently blocked because I can not access to the PlayerActionSet from the sample bindings to another script. I tried to setup everything as it is showed in incontrol example and on their website. However it does not work and I do not understand very well why. What is the best...
  6. N

BD & FPC questions

Well, the "funny" part is that the problem occurs only on automatic weapon, nothing to signal on semi auto. It's indeed a particle muzzle flash, I'd rather find the solution than to change (coz I ilke those flash), my mind has problem to understand how something can be wront with automatic gun...
  7. N

BD & FPC questions

I finally found... stupid mistake from me (obviously) I have another question, when I equip a weapon, the muzzleflash plays, I have no idea why because I am not shooting, it's muzzle flash from the store, not from the demo, I checked on legacy forum it seemed it happened already, aren't there...
  8. N

BD & FPC questions

The ItemDispos is not null, and the r variable is from var r = gameObject.GetComponent<Inventory>(); And it works very well in editor, I get the errors only on build, which makes it weirder...
  9. N

BD & FPC questions

The line which poses problem is actually none of those I showed, I should have looked more carefully at the error. Here are the console error, on build only, it perfectly works in the editor : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at...
  10. N

BD & FPC questions

Hi, So I made the update, and I am having some trouble, but one mostly. I have a script which activates on AI death, it instantiates a prefab of ammunition, The ammo created changes its value on spawned. It used to be written like that : (test.name == "myAmmo")...
  11. N

BD & FPC questions

So, I did not make the update, I will check that later. I solved the waiting after shooting, and it seems I solved the near distance issue in most of the situation, I played with some settings and some task and it very rarely gets crazy (so far). I bought A* pathfinding, and I have a little...
  12. N

BD & FPC questions

Quick reply : The Start/stop task : It does not stop attacking... Should I try a parallel one branch start the other stops ? I am not under 2.2, I don't see that on the store ? the lastest is 2.1.10 and I am using FCC 2.1.9, I did not update BD either, should I? Is it risky ?
  13. N

BD & FPC questions

Hi, A week later, I tried what you told me, I found some stuff by mylself too so : 1. Pause after some shoots : I can't figure how to do it, I try to work from your demo tree. I tried what you said but what I wait it's : he shoot 3/5 times (automatic gun), then he moves, but once he sees the...
  14. N

BD & FPC questions

Hello all, I have several interrogations about BD and FPC, so if any can help on that... 1. When my AI character shoots, I would like they make pauses after some shots, which they don't, they see my character and they don't stop shooting, I'd like them to stop and move to cover or something...
  15. N

Animator questions

I actually gave up on this process, I checked the differences between using aim idle animation and an aim preset as it is in your demo, and I saw none... So I created an aim preset for my weapons and everything works fine like that. I don't know if it means we can put this topic on solved ^^