Recent content by Moonwatch

1. M

Help on StealthAI

Its the one on the very right. Its not patrolling, its standing as a sentry in one spot facing a specific direction. thanks for the link, it is very insightful.
  2. M

Help on StealthAI

Hey all. I am a bit of a noob to the whole AI business and I just wanted a bit of direction. I am trying to make stealth ai, and I have a lot of it down. When unaware, it sits on a spot, until a player walks into its line of site, and is on the same height level as it is, where it will start to...
  3. M

Trouble with Stopping Distance being inconsistent.

Upon further tweaking, I found out that my problem was I set the speed of the character so high that it would reach my desired point, but would then overshoot it because of how fast it was going. apologies for bothering you guys.
  4. M

The NavMeshAgents stopping distance is set to 1, while the Arrived Distance is the value I am trying to tweek. Apologies for the confusion.
  5. M

Hello. I recently got your Behavior Tree package, alongside its Movement based one, and I quite like it. however, I am struggling on a specific issue where the stopping distance seems to work inconsistently. When I attempt to set it to a specific distance, lets say 5 units away from the target...