Recent content by MojoGames

1. M

VR Add-On Released

Hi Justin, Any ETA for pun2 support for this, guestimate would be fine, I just need to know if I will do it myself or wait for you to do all the hard work for me :)
  2. M

Modifying the Jump ability

Hiya, So I want to use the Jump ability script as a base for creating an ability where the character can jump and 'fly through the air' as long as a button is pressed, similar to how a jetpack would work. I also like the fact that the animations already work for what I want to do. So I've...
  3. M

Ensure player respawns with last used weapon from default loadout

How do I ensure that the player respawns with the last equiped weapon they had before death? Only interested in weapons in the default loadout.
  4. M

Setting up explosions for grenades

The health component for a grenade? I've looked at every script that is attached to the grenade that comes with the demo, and I can't find this anywhere, what links the fragGrenade to the Explosion???
  5. M

Selecting a particular weapon from script

Perfect thanks
  6. M

Rocket launcher setup

Already done that
  7. M

Selecting a particular weapon from script

Hiya, Is there an ability or event I must use to have the player equip a weapon from it's default loadout? I want to be able to say select the 3rd rifle, from a possible 5 that the player has equiped.
  8. M

Adding jetpack ability

So I looked at the video for adding custom abilities and all seems fairly straightforward, but in it you mention that the crawl ability is the only ability the character is able to do, so it can't fire for instance whilst crawling. What I need is to setup a fly through the air ability, and be...
  9. M

Rocket launcher setup

Ok I went through the doc, still no better, so resorted to using the version (copied) from nolan in the setup scene. I can equip the rocketlauncher to my character, but when I press fire it doesn't, and the game input stops, I don't get any console error or info message. I've checked that the...
  10. M

Setting up explosions for grenades

Hiya, I'm unable to find the foldout mentioned here in the docs, can you tell me exactly where this is?
  11. M

How to switch between assault rifles

Hiya, So I have for instance 5 different assualt rifles all assigned as item type assault rifle, I can switch between different item types like knife,pistol,assaultrifle, but how do I switch between assault rifles?
  12. M

Rocket launcher setup

Hiya, I tried to setup the rocket launcher, but in runtime I hear it being equiped, but the model doesn't show in TP. and when I try to fire the app hangs, no console message is produced. If at runtime I manually enable the launcher under the right hand prefab it shows for a few seconds and...
  13. M

Third Person Controller: Weapon Issue

I'm having the same problem when I create a weapon, checked visible object that's ok, it appears in the scene view, but after hitting play it disappears, the weapon is also in default loadout.
  14. M

Setup of fps arms

lol, sorry :giggle:
  15. M

Setup of fps arms

Thanks @Boddie, that worked, but now when I create the character the arms are parented to the MainCamera instead of the character. Any ideas why this would happen @Justin