Recent content by millar5001

1. M

Point & click movement and aiming.

Hey I am trying to create a point and click control scheme similar to the old Cannon Fodder style games where left click would set the destination for the units to travel to and right click would set the the target for the units to shoot at and has no effect on the movement of the agent other...
  2. M

Rotate camera 360 degrees around player using top down camera?

I am using third person top down camera with a pitch limit of around 50 degrees. I would like to give the user the ability to spin the camera 360 degrees around the character. Altering the Forward Axis sort of allows this but it only allows rotating 180 degrees around the character. How could...
  3. M

Works fine in Editor but on Android... NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

For context I have 2 teams of 11 players each in the scene. Each player on both teams share the same external tree. The players are in the scene from startup and not loaded from prefabs. Global variables are only used to help calculate and track each player in the formation. For some unknown...
  4. M

Works fine in Editor but on Android... NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Also... 07/28 23:11:26.355 9989 10052 Error Unity: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object 07/28 23:11:26.355 9989 10052 Error Unity: at BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.SharedVariable`1[T].InitializePropertyMapping (BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorSource...
  5. M

I am getting a lot of these same errors using Behavior Designer on Android... 07/28 22:09:31.338 26465 26541 Error Unity: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 07/28 22:09:31.338 26465 26541 Error Unity: at...