Recent content by Miguelfanclub

1. M

NPC wont Seek to a position

The white walls are unity navmesh obstacles with carve in option. Navmesh looks correct. So I made it work by moving the abilities to the left of the seek action. Why? no idea, as I had exactly as in your example. Now its like this and the agent goes to the last player seen position. Btw, im...
  2. M

My problem is that the agent has a explicit task to go to a destination position inside SEEK task . Why is not doing so? why during seek he is going STRAIGHT to the player no matter what? this is happening not only with seek, also with move towards or similars and i really dont get it. In the...
  3. M

So im trying to recreate the Character controller integration scene and i cant have same result. In the branch to wander over the last position that player was seen (that pos var is correct) what I have is a never ending seek but NOT to that position but to the player, so if during the seek...
  4. M

Ability not enabled at start

So yes, I had a State disabling the ability, the weird thing is that I dont recall addig it. Anyways, it worls now.
  5. M

Not using PM as well, just did this to quickly check. I will keep looking to see if i find the culprit. Thanks!.
  6. M

"enabling it at runtime" : I tried to quickly check with the playmaker action and it doesn't get enabled, it goes to the FAILURE event. So ability is enabled. Pressing play it goes disabled and playmaker action wont work. If while in runtime i press on the checkbox to enable it then it stays...
  7. M

Pickup ability is enabled and defined. Pressing play its showing it not enabled in the inspector. Enabling it at runtime doesnt work. Clicking on Enable checkbox during runtime works and character pick ups items. Where to look?
  8. M

NPC not caring about navmesh

I do have the latest on both BD and UFPS. I will try to reproduce there but frankly, that scene is not really good, as both characters are just outside whatever happens is just not easy to understand. No obstacles (walls) and so on. I also got a lot of those, NPC just cant find its way (he is...
  9. M

NPC not caring about navmesh

This happens only when Seek is triggered. I just copied the branch from the 1st person shooter example from UFPS integration pack for npc going to the last position after player has been spoted. After Seek action, the Npc is not going to the last position from target, is going straight to...
  10. M

Third person integration errors

You are right @Justin I didnt notice there was a new version. Its working now.
  11. M

Third person integration errors

after a clean install of both behavior designer + character controller integration: Assets\AssetStore\Behavior Designer\Integrations\UltimateCharacterController\Demo\DemoAgent.cs(31,44): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Opsive.Shared.Inventory.IItemIdentifier' to 'int'