NPC not caring about navmesh

Miguelfanclub

This happens only when Seek is triggered. I just copied the branch from the 1st person shooter example from UFPS integration pack for npc going to the last position after player has been spoted.

After Seek action, the Npc is not going to the last position from target, is going straight to target no matter what and also crossing walls where there is no navmesh.

Attachments

• character1.jpg
    character1.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 4
Are you running the most recent version of the controller? Are you able to reproduce it within the demo scene?

I do have the latest on both BD and UFPS.
I will try to reproduce there but frankly, that scene is not really good, as both characters are just outside whatever happens is just not easy to understand. No obstacles (walls) and so on.

I also got a lot of those, NPC just cant find its way (he is wandering in the screenshot and walking endlessly towards the wall)

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
I do have the latest on both BD and UFPS.
I will try to reproduce there but frankly, that scene is not really good, as both characters are just outside whatever happens is just not easy to understand. No obstacles (walls) and so on.

I also got a lot of those, NPC just cant find its way (he is wandering in the screenshot and walking endlessly towards the wall)
Just wondering if you ever found a solution to your problem. I am currently having the same issue I believe.