Recent content by mellogrand

1. M

Generic Animator Setup

Sorry Justin, of course i checked that before borhering you. My point is where/who is chamging AllowRootMotionPosition flag as in the definition is true? I see no reference around. Is it somewhere hidden in the editor and I do not see it? Anyway, setting it by code everything works really...
  2. M

Generic Animator Setup

Hi Justin, I have a similar issue with Generic Character Root Motion. Of course before disturbing you I have followed instructions and did what you suggested above. So Idle to walkforward basic. Used Blitz to start and changed walking animation with my character's. Moves, turns etc ok, with...
  3. M

New Input System integration

Using UCC in 3rd person I have followed instructions on using new Input System Package including the EventSystem swap with Input System UI Input Module. All seems to work fine but for a console message warning: Error: The character Cat_RM has no UnityInput component...
  4. M

Tale Of A Wolf

Ok, this is exactly what i feared having tested some nice features of UCC but aimed at humanoids. thanks for now, I will try to cope with generic limitations as yiu did. bye sergio
  5. M

Tale Of A Wolf

Thanks Luke, as I supposed your character is generic. I saw your messages on sliding and Justin fix, so fine with that. No major other issues using UCC as generic rather than Humanoid? I guess that if you do not get in FPS with rifles etc other actions are OK, or are you only using it as a...
  6. M

Tale Of A Wolf

Very nice. Justin reminded you The First Tree as a source of inspiration, and you have gone a long way. I really think that games with animal characters can be very successful as they approach a different market segment than the usual FPS games and if we are able to make them attractive and...
  7. M

Quadruped Blitz feet IK issue

Thanks Justin, I am now testing Animation Rigging for this and other issues. I will let you know about results. bye sergio
  8. M

Quadruped Blitz feet IK issue

Hi, great environment. Just wondering if you could provide some suggestions on proper handling of feet terrain IK for quadrupeds/generic. As you can see in the image attached terrain grounding is not correct with Blitz. I have not tested it as a non rideable character, but I suspect that this...