Recent content by Mastermind Interactive

1. M

UCC + BD: NavMeshAgentMovement Update Request

Hello. Currently when an agent is seeking a destination using the NavMeshAgentMovement ability and the agent is aiming they will only move toward where they are aiming. That is to say that NavMeshAgentMovement does not take in consideration whether or not m_UpdateRotation is selected in the...
  2. M

Ability Animation Layer

What is the best animator layer to place the animation on for ability animations. I have full body animations and when I place the animation on any of the full body layers, the animation appears to be overridden by layers above because it doesn't do the full motion.
  3. M

UCC + BD: Rotate Toward

Hello, I'm using the CharactorLocomotion to rotate the agent toward the player when they are shot at but the rotate in place animation does not play when I use SetRotation() so it doesn't look like the agent is stepping to rotate. What method on the CharacterLocomotion uses the Animation...
  4. M

Issue with BD Integration Demo Behavior

I'm trying to create my own behavior using the demo integration behavior as a reference. I think there is an issue with the shooting sequence. When it reaches the "Start Stop Use" (Attack.) node, it doesn't reach the Timer right after, it just repeats that node and never returns success. This...
  5. M

Behavior Designer + UCC Integration Issue

That totally makes sense now. I figured that since the enemies are looking for the object layer of "Character" that they wouldn't even see each other as targets since they are on the "enemy" layer. I'm not really expecting them to work together, I just don't want them to shoot at each other...
  6. M

MissingReferenceException when using Application.LoadLevel(Application.loadedLevel);

It is exactly what I showed above starting with Missing ReferenceException. It just traces that over and over again.
  7. M

MissingReferenceException when using Application.LoadLevel(Application.loadedLevel);

Instead of using the respawner for the player, I am opting to reload the level so that the level setup, enemy generation, etc is restarted from scratch. The problem is that when I die and use Application.LoadLevel(Application.loadedLevel); - I get a ton of errors: MissingReferenceException: The...
  8. M

Behavior Designer + UCC Integration Issue

Hello, I am using the BD in the UCC integration. I'm using the demo scripts and Behavior tree that was created for the UCC, BD integration demo. For some reason when I have multiple enemies in a scene they kill each other and run from the player when confronted or just stand there and do...
  9. M

Integration with Unity Input System Package?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has integrated UCC with the new Unity Input System and if they have some scripts or suggestions to suggest. I'd like to give the new system a shot before I purchase ReWired or InControl.
  10. M

What is the proper way to destroy an object being used by an ability?

Yes, I'm using the Detect Object Ability Base Ability. It's happening in the OnTriggerEnter event when it is validating the other object. I have found workarounds by transforming the object somewhere else. That seems to work. Anything less than that and I get the error that says...
  11. M

What is the proper way to destroy an object being used by an ability?

I have a few abilities like a pick up weapon and a bomb that destroys the object that the ability is triggered by. Whenever I Destroy that gameObject that you are interacting with, I always have an error that says the GameObject is not available. What is the best way to accomplish this with the...
  12. M

Ability Script Mod for Audio Issues

Amazing! Thank you!
  13. M

FMOD Integration?

This is the FMOD_AudioManager script. I added this to a GameManager gameObject that is in my scene. It uses the EventHandler that comes with Character Controller to listen for an event to play the sound and then uses the FMOD Unity integration to play it at that spot. using UnityEngine; using...
  14. M

FMOD Integration?

I tried a lot of different implementations trying not to be invasive editing too many core classes. I actually was successful by creating fake audio files and naming them the same as the event in fmod. For example if you have an event called footsteps inside the Player folder. I named the audio...
  15. M

Ability Script Mod for Audio Issues

Currently, if you add a Start Sound or Stop Sound to any abilities, the ability will stop all sounds on a gameObject when that ability is triggered. Generally speaking you don't want to stop sounds from playing unless they are sounds that you are looping or should be stopped so that the stop...