Recent content by mancu37

1. M

Head and arms are not being visible front of mirror

Hi Justin, Thanks for reply, I've added the MaterialSwapper component to the camera and I got some error after hit play (see below): Then I added the CameraController component and the issues were fixed (see below) but unfortunally, I'm not able to get it works. Anyway, I'll wait your...
  2. M

Hi Andrew, Thanks for reply, basically, I created a mirror and when I'm on Third Person View, it's working ok, see next image: This is because I uncheck from camera's culling mask the overlay layer which is used for first person arms. but when I switch to First Person View, I need to...
  3. M

Hi Justin, I have the UTPS and UFPS working together but when I switch to first person front of mirror I'm not able to make the head and arms visible. is there a way to make it? I read this https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/camera/split-screen/ but I don't...
  4. M

Issue with the player animation after respawn

Hi Justin, thanks for reply, well, the demo scene did not work properly, so I created a new fresh project with the UTPS, Photon and the multiplayer add-on and the demo worked as expected. I made some changes in NolanPun and yes, it seems to be working correctly, I'll try to add a new character...
  5. M

Issue with the player animation after respawn

Hello all, I'm not able to figure out why the player after respawn it dropped the rifle but the animation continues like it would have a rifle (see next images) I've checked the animator parameters and the SlotItemID is equal 1 instead of 0. And this is how the inventory looks like...
  6. M

Possible bug when you add an item (weapon) pick up from Item Manager

I added an item pick up (pistol) in the scene and when the game is running I get this 3 issues I've checked the code in those 3 part and I think the code needs to validate is the m_CharacterLocomotion variable is null after...
  7. M

DeserializeAnimatorAudioStateSelector NullReference

Hello Justin, In my case I had the same issue creating a new assault rifle item, I've solved the issues by assigning the audioclips missed, but all the sounds work as expected except the equip audioclip. Do you know why is it happening? I've tried to fix it changing to the selector option to...