Recent content by Kuze(BadWolf)

1. K

Edy's Vehicle Physics

i did like in the tutorial but i get this error. Any fixes?
  2. K

Edy's Vehicle Physics

i have this problem " NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object DriveAbility.AbilityStarted () (at Assets/Game/Scripts/DriveAbility.cs:59)" i followed the yt video but i get this.
  3. K

Simple FPC integration for Edy's Vehicle Physics

is it working with the newest ucc version? :D
  4. K

Control Freak 2 integration

i fixed the error kind of(added manualy and canvas renderer to cf2-panel), the trakpad for camera moving, is not working. I hope i will figure it out.
  5. K

MissingComponentException: There is no 'CanvasRenderer' attached to the "CF2-Panel" game object, but a script is trying to access it. And this?>
  6. K

Request error (error): UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done(State, Int32) what does this mean?
  7. K

thanks!
  8. K

after i convert scripts I get this "Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Input\UnityInput.cs(41,40): error CS0103: The name 'ControlFreak2' does not exist in the current contex". at all scripts. The cf2 is not recording any keys, i can not find or dont know how to find...
  9. K

can someone explain me exactly or show me a video how to implement control freak? because i keep trying and cant find out. Virtual controlls either.