Control Freak 2 integration

Kuze(BadWolf)

can someone explain me exactly or show me a video how to implement control freak? because i keep trying and cant find out. Virtual controlls either.

What problem are you having? You can follow this page for integration with Control Freak:

after i convert scripts I get this "Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Input\UnityInput.cs(41,40): error CS0103: The name 'ControlFreak2' does not exist in the current contex". at all scripts.
The cf2 is not recording any keys, i can not find or dont know how to find “CF2-Opsive-UCC-Rig”.

MissingComponentException: There is no 'CanvasRenderer' attached to the "CF2-Panel" game object, but a script is trying to access it.
And this?>

Request error (error):
UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done(State, Int32)

what does this mean?

That doesn't relate to the character controller so I recommend posting on Unity's forums or submitting a bug report.
MissingComponentException: There is no 'CanvasRenderer' attached to the "CF2-Panel" game object, but a script is trying to access it.
And this?>
I would ask the ControlFreak publisher about this. The character controller doesn't interact with the CF2-Panel.

i fixed the error kind of(added manualy and canvas renderer to cf2-panel), the trakpad for camera moving, is not working. I hope i will figure it out.