Recent content by krazor

1. krazor

A* Integration & Documentation/Tutorial

Hey as title suggests i was looking for the A* Pathfinding Projects integration, i downloaded the integration asset from opsive site but the documentation it came with was little to no help. Is their a guide on setting up Behaviour designer with A* pathfinding anywhere? i cant seem to find the...
  2. krazor

Final IK

Hey there i solved the issue of the twitching by changing the the max solver iterations per frame to 12 on the AIM IK component here is a GIF of its smoothness, though do bare in mind that Opsiv is also working on a solution to better integrate Final IK in 2.0 i believe.
  3. krazor

Aiming down sight issue

Hello, i have read the documentation about adding a scope i followed it. I added a first person and third person weapon. i then added a scope to the first person weapon a camera & lens with a render texture on it for the camera scope. I have noticed that UCC shoots from the centre of the...
  4. krazor

Adjusting Arms to Weapons

ok all is workling and fixed with FPS Mesh Tool, Discovered its a Pivit issue i was having. the pivit point was set to the Feet of the FPS Mesh, which is not what we want you get rotation results like this. where as if you create the FPS mesh tool as normal then parent it to an empty object...
  5. krazor

Final IK

is that to align the weapon to the correct position/rotation for aiming? i cant seem to get this to work. also i think the odd rotations and position could be due to my Pivit point being set to the bottom of my rig. this is obvious very bad espectially for the fps arms since its rotating from...
  6. krazor

Thanks I'll check those out
  7. krazor

I have had final IK for a long while but only just got around to using it. It works perfectly for 3rd person. But I'm not sure it will work for first person. Essentially I would like to parent the arms to the weapon and move the weapon and arms around for scoping. But hVent figure that out yet...
  8. krazor

Hello, were you able to solve this issue, i am running into a similar problem. i cant get the weapon and arms to match with the first person view, third person is ok. but the first person has issues similar to what you have with third person, though im using FPS Mesh Tool so it is like im...
  9. krazor

Final IK

sadly we dont know when this update will come that has this integration. one thing ive noticed though is scoping in, im unable to align the weapons scope to the center of the screen where the raycast is shot from. this is quite annoying, have you found an easy way to align this up?
  10. krazor

Final IK

just set the fire to not work during the reload, can be set by time or im sure you can check based on if anim is still playing or state still active for reloading so far i havent had this issue, but i also dont have a reloading animation, i might make a quick test one where the gun is pulled off...
  11. krazor

Final IK

changing the look sensitivity to -1 fixed the issue, no errors in console just wouldnt let me shoot past a certain angle. very small one as well. though i would like to know what causes this issue
  12. krazor

Final IK

ok i see what you mean about the weapon not firing due to the Look Sensitivity and the weapon not actually facing the direction its meant to. i wonder if there is a way to force it to look quicker or check if its actually looking in that direction. this is the only issue im having so far, is...
  13. krazor

Final IK

give me a little gota find out how to add decals to my hit marks, but i dont get any stuttering in mine, i didnt add any code to a script that modified the Ik components, that caused the stuttering for me.
  14. krazor

Final IK

i just tested Final IK, and it works flawlessly with UCC without adding any extra scripts or code. just add the 3 components to your character, Aim IK, LookAtIK, Full Body Biped IK & Limb IK for controlling the right hand, i followed along with the tutorial from Final IK, but the script i added...
  15. krazor

[Feature Request] Two-handed weapon IK option for 'support hand'

ik support for different weapons with these animations?