Recent content by kimnguyen95

1. K

How to reset values for instantiated gameobject from ObjectPool

Hi, I'm trying to use ObjectPool for my gameobjects. But the value is not reset when instantiated. I want to know what is the best way to reset the values?
  2. K

Cannot Repeat shoot anymore

@Justin Ther is nothing wrong with animation events. However, When I uncheck the "Fire Look Source Position", it become normal again. Is that a bug?
  3. K

Input methode

@FouriusCraft I think you can just set the SpeedChange ability to automatic
  4. K

Cannot Repeat shoot anymore

Sorry, I don't know why my character cannot continue shoot while holding the left mouse. It only shot when I click the button. Holding mouse doen't affect shooting. Please help me to find anything wrong with my setup. Thank you,
  5. K

Multi-touch error?

I solved it by uncheck the Use Axis Input toggle in the VirtalTouchpad
  6. K

Multi-touch error?

Hi, I'm trying to use your virtual controls in my game. The virtualtouchpad and virtualjoystick work just fine for single touch alone. But it becomes lagging when I use two touches for these two controls. Look like they using the same some variables or some thing.
  7. K

How to change projectile speed in runtime

Sorry, I tried several ways but it didn't work. I believe it is something related to the Pooling system. When the projectile is pooled, it's doesn't apply changes. By the way, Is there any way to clear the pool?
  8. K

But is there any way that I can access the loaded ShootableProjectileData dramatically?
  9. K

Hi, I can modify the speed of AssaultRifleProjectile prefab using Inspector. But, How can I change it when the game is played? Sorry, I don't know where the prefab object is linked to the scene.
  10. K

How to avoid Self-damage with Explosion

Thanks, I got it now. m_ImpactDamageData of the Explosion is replaced by the m_ImpactDamageData of the Projectile.
  11. K

How to fire a Projectile without a ProjectileShooter

Hi @Justin, I'm sorry, maybe my question is not straightforward. The problem is I want the projectile to take damage to my character but it does not. It just hit the character and created some decals around my character.
  12. K

How to fire a Projectile without a ProjectileShooter

Hi, I'm trying to fire a Projectile by myself. Here is my steps: 1. I instantiate the prefab using ObjectPoolBase 2. Call the Initialize function. But the projectile can collider with my character ( because there are decals on the character collider). However, my projectile takes no damage...
  13. K

How to avoid Self-damage with Explosion

Hi, I set the LayerMask of explosion but it will deal damage to my character. Is there anything wrong with my setup?
  14. K

Error with RocketLauncher

I imported UCC 3.014, created my own character, and tried to use RocketLauncher. But I got this error, I didn't change anything.
  15. K

How to change the explosion-prefab for the RocketLauncherWeapon

Sorry, I tried to change the default prefab but can't find it myself. The weapon ShootableACtion is too complicated. Thanks,