Recent content by Kaizen

1. K

Good job but, performance killer.

I would also be interested knowing how you approached this :)
  2. K

Sensor toolkit integration

Hi, I was trying the Sensor toolkit integration and as I can't find any documentation I'm wondering if there is any special setup to make it work. I'd like to use the sensor get nearest task instead of the Can see object one used in the Character Controller demo behavior. At the top of my...
  3. K

Sensor toolkit integration

do you know if there is any documentation for the integration? I can't get it to work and I wonder how it should be set up
  4. K

Cinemachine integration not aiming crosshairs

Thanks for answering. Where did you do that? Did you subclass the cinemachine viewtype? Did you do that in the shootableWeapon class?
  5. K

Third Person Cinemachine Integration

I ended up using a classic Vcam with these settings Smart update for the brain and Update for the locomotion motor and fixing the framerate to 120. It does look good without vsync activated. If I find some more time to investigate, I'll try profiling to search for bottlenecks.
  6. K

Cinemachine integration not aiming crosshairs

Hi, have you found a way to fix that? I have the same problem, can't move the crosshair, the green line does not follow the crosshairs
  7. K

Thanks for the test scene. I opened it in my test URP project. Looks fine without anything in it but it doesn't as soon as I have some props in the scene. Which my game and pretty much any other game will have ;) here is what I did: In my URP 2020.3.21 test project Copy your scene into it...
  8. K

Did you get the chance to try my test project?
  9. K

First of all, sorry about the files, I didn't realize. In my mind the forum was for customers only but no... Is it possible that you share this test project with me or is it confidential? I'm interested to see the difference between my project and yours. If it's not possible I understand. I'll...
  10. K

5th test: Open the TPC demo All by default (controller is fixedUpdate) Create a freelook CM, assign follow and target Brain motor by default: Fixed update Camera controller viewtype = third person cinemachine Result: All jittery (and Aim is wrong, see second video) 6th test: Open the TPC...
  11. K

Hello, I did a few tests in a brand new 2020.3.21 URP project Create URP project (all by default) Install opsive TPC Install cinemachine Upgrade materials Setup the scene in the sample demo scene (all by default) 1st test: Put nolan prefab in the sample scene Setup the character (all by...
  12. K

I tried pretty much everything. The best option for now is Update mode for the controller with a component that sets the Application.targetFrameRate (I put 120) It still feels weird and I don't know why. Here is the behavior of the camera with this setup: CM Brain = smart update Controller =...
  13. K

Hello, I have some problem with the cinemachine integration for the third person controller. My project is pretty new & clean. Unity 2021.2 URP + latest version of TPC This is what I did (following the documentation): Install the TPC + UFPS Configure the scene Configure the Nolan Character...