Recent content by JamesBerkelmans

1. J

Force Root Motion Position doesn't work.

When activating force root motion position, it doesn't do anything. Force root motion rotation does work, but I would also like to freeze the position.
  2. J

The weapon ability 'Use' waits for the player to stop running.

Hi, we have recently tried to change the attack animations from the pre-existing ones. Everything worked fine when we were using the old animations, but now that we have changed them, the character doesn't start the attack straight away but instead waits for the player to stop moving. We would...
  3. J

Custom ability deletes itself on scene reload.

Thank you Justin :)
  4. J

I think that's what I'm going to have to do. Thanks for the reply :)
  5. J

Hi, I'm having an issue with a custom ability I set up. The ability works completely fine when testing in a gameplay scene. However, when I try to either reload said scene, even if scenes have been loaded in between (say the player goes to the main menu and then back to the game scene), the...
  6. J

How to remove walking and just have the character run.

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to update the thread. These fixes worked, thank you very much! :)
  7. J

How to remove walking and just have the character run.

I've had a look around and don't see any front-facing way to disable walking and only being able to run. When I press down I would like to bypass walking and instead, activate the 'ChangeSpeed' ability straight away, or just make that the default state. How would I go about doing this?