Recent content by JacobDSiler

1. J

RAM Swimming (River Swimming!)

@leafN thank you for patiently waiting. I missed your post notification. So, do you have a using directive at the top of your file? Otherwise, you are missing an assembly reference are you familiar with using them? It may need one in the folder with the ram flow effect that you include in your...
  2. J

Horse Animset Pro Integration

Please note: The integration that this thread is about is my independent integration that can be found on GitHub. And it's outdated. I am a regular Opsive character controller user and it's not an official Opsive and HAP integration. However, there is an official integration by Malbers. Please...
  3. J

Here's the tutorial for this integration:
  4. J

That's always a drag. I know how it can be, I'll throw one together. Might be tomorrow before it's online.
  5. J

Do you need a hand getting step 2 working? I can put this all in a video if it would be helpful.
  6. J

Thanks for trying the scripts out, leafN. Can you post the error? Also, have you followed all steps?
  7. J

River swimming requires the swimming add-on and has only been tested with RAM 2019. My friend and fellow developer, nathanj, made a height checking script for RAM which allows the swim ability to dynamically detect the height of a swimmable RAM surface. This is done by adding a mesh collider...
  8. J

Edy's Vehicle Physics

Does this help? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/navigating-through-code-with-the-debugger?view=vs-2019
  9. J

Animations not setting up correctly

I don't know why it hasn't been working, but this evening I imported it into a clean scene again and everything connected with the animations. I love to learn the cause of these things but I can see no difference this time. Maybe I was crossing my fingers properly. Haha. Anyway I will try the...
  10. J

It really confuses me and I don't know why! I will double check all project settings and try out some different things. Such an unusual issue. If it was code it would be easier to debug, but the import process is not quick and deleting and reimporting is even slower. I'll try some new ideas...
  11. J

I marked this solved perhaps too hastily. To clarify, the old version of the character controller is working in 2019.3, however I need the addon scenes in order to accomplish the game's design. I bought them ages ago so I imported, but because it's an old version of the controller, the new...
  12. J

Thanks for the help and effort trying to solve my issues. My other assets ended up being backwards compatible with a small amount of effort from me so It's all working out in 2019.3 for me at the moment. Thanks again!
  13. J

It is, but this isn't the same issue unfortunately. Using the script didn't help me. The Motions are actually set to none in my animator so it doesn't work for me to fix this bug unfortunately. For all confused by the comments, I found and posted this to help out anyone having a similar error...
  14. J

A clean project with the newest update of Opsive TPC has the same error so I guess I will be forced to use a newer version, though I want to stick with this 2019 LTS version for compatibility with other assets: Or is one of the lts sub-versions good with the animation import process?
  15. J

Like in 2020 perhaps?