Recent content by Iguane

1. Iguane

Positioning problem with Non Dominant Hand IK

Hello, I am configuring a 2-handed sword. I have set up my sword and the animation that goes with it (see screenshot 1). However, we notice that with the movements of the weapon in idle, the left hand crosses the handle of the sword. I tried to follow the indications of this page...
  2. Iguane

Problem to create new animator state for a new item

It is by writing the question, that I find the answer. Between the idle and exit states, there are 3 transitions and one of them was bad. Maybe this will be useful to someone one day :)
  3. Iguane

Problem to create new animator state for a new item

Hello, I am trying to configure a 2-handed sword. Diving into the demo animator I'm trying to go step by step. My first goal was to test setting up the idle animation for my 2 handed sword. I created a new item to which I assigned the animator id 26. I duplicated the Sword state in Sword2H in...
  4. Iguane

How to equip shield with 2 catagories setup?

Thanks ! It works :)
  5. Iguane

How to equip shield with 2 catagories setup?

Hello ! I need help because I can't set up a sword/shield configuration with 2 categories correctly. By following the documentation "Single Category Setup" (https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/inventory/item-sets/), I managed to equip the sword and the...
  6. Iguane

Enable an itemset and equip directly corresponding weapon

Thank you for your reply. I have created an itemset for each type of weapon a character can occupy: (1H) mace, sword, axe, (2H) staff, bow etc. The player will always have 3 active itemsets allowing to switch from a one-handed weapon configuration to a two-handed weapon configuration (the 3rd...
  7. Iguane

Enable an itemset and equip directly corresponding weapon

Hello ! I'm trying to enable a new itemset and its attached weapon within a script but I can't get the weapon to equip directly. With the following code I can enable the itemset, but a I have to press next key at runtime to enable the weapon ...