Recent content by Hellwood

1. H

Upgrade from first person controller to ultimate character controller

I bought First Person Controller and all the addon. but as we think about the new game we are making. We might switch to third. is there away to upgrade to the ultimate character controller. The best thing is if Total Solution was already all put together with out me having to import all the...
  2. H

Can see Object? I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

I solved this issue, well found a temp workaround. I have to unpack the prefabs to make changes to the Behavior Designer. Thank you for your time I know you're super busy.
  3. H

It's changing the prefab in the project but not the scene prefab (in the hierarchy) until after the game stops running. If you don't have a quick answer then don't worry. I will just go back and reinstall everything. I bought all of y'alls packages and I think I must have merged them together...
  4. H

Pic 4 Light stays yellow Pic 5 I stop the game from running and the light updates to the new color red I bring this up because it seems like it not seeing the scene objects, but just the prefabs in the project assets folder. Maybe that why (Can't see Objete} is not working
  5. H

That did not work, Mr. Justin, Sorry. I don't want to take up your valuable time. I may just need to reimport all of y'alls packages and redo the setup. But before I spend a day doing that. If you could just look at one more thing. I started to play around with some other actions like change...
  6. H

Console shows no errors
  7. H

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Maybe someone sees what I'm doing wrong? Says something is blocking it view. (yellow Line)