Recent content by Grouchers

1. G

Debug only option when clicking items in inventory after new database

Yep, so far everything is good and yeah a few references are still on the Prefabs in the Demo folder but that is known and we need to replace those later. Just trying to get everything working with 90% of it on our own database.
  2. G

ShootableWeapon component -> Firing -> ConsumableItemDefinition is also pointing to the old Assault Rifle Bullet and not the new one you may want to add this to the conversion script
  3. G

Comparing my untouched UCCTest project that is using the demo database, with my own project where I selected a new database, the first thing that I see is that Main Inventory Grid with component ItemViewSlotsContainerCategoryItemActionSetBinding has it's CategoryItemActionSet as "Category Item...
  4. G

I duplicated the demo database as shown in video. I got an error when running about Melee Body not being in the current database. I found "Body" prefab in the Demo folder and it was referencing Body of the demointegration instead of my new database. I fixed the reference, and then right...
  5. G

Does not build

Build -> failed. I looked at your code and did not see a fix. Thanks Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\ItemSet\ItemSetRule.cs(121,111): error CS1061: 'State' does not contain a definition for 'BlockList' and no accessible extension method...
  6. G

New UCC+Inv integration 2.0.2 error

OK Thanks that helped! Yeah just following their video.
  7. G

New UCC+Inv integration 2.0.2 error

In a new project, importing everything and getting to the very first step the errors when hitting Play are "Open Panel" / "Close Panel no input mapping". etc and would that be the Inventory integration download that is not the latest or which package? Is that a sign that one of the packages is...
  8. G

UCC plus Ultimate Inventory Integration not working

I am sure both UCC and Inventory are well written but I am just missing some steps: I downloaded the latest UCC, latest Inventory, and Inventory Integration package. Installed them all fresh, followed the UCC first video on making a first person character. Verified UCC character was working...
  9. G

Ultimate Inventory System is not Integrating with UCC

I also tried to get Ultimate Inventory Integration to work and after working through multiple code problems myself it mostly worked but didn't equip the weapon once you placed it into the hotbar/actionbar and clicked on it. It just showed debug console output of the item properties.