Recent content by grimreper10977

1. G

"Can See Object" doesn't seem to be working as expected in 2D.

All of the teeth in the scene have this "Collidable tag", they are all copy and pasted from the same initial one that worked. I do have an update though, after playing around with it some more, I did get this to work mostly as expected by checking the "disable agent collider layer" in the Can...
  2. G

Here is the game running for some further clarification. Here you can see the view cone is clearly overlapping the tooth, and the sequence task is set to lower priority, yet the Can See Object is not returning successful. This exact same setup, works if I have the enemy move to the left, it will...
  3. G

It should be being reevaluated as I have it set to lower priority and it works when moving to the left, and changing only the velocity direction causes it to not work on the right. I can see when it runs that the Can See Object never returns success for the right, it always evaluates to failure...
  4. G

Hello, I'm trying to use the Can See Object task to make a 2D enemy turn around when it "Sees" a wall like object. I have attached an image showing the FOV view cone and the Can See Object settings. If anyone would like a video of the problem in action I can also post a video as further...