Recent content by Grankor

1. G

UCC + UIS Integration Issue

I've run into similar issue when doing integrations after setting players up. It's like the database loses it's reference to the ammo.
  2. G

Popups & toolstips, could use some advice.

I have UCC and UIS together (among others). One thing I noticed in the new integration is that the popup 'tool tips' (so to speak), no longer seem to work. The character abilities has the UI message This 'works', but is non-genric. I need something that will work for NPC (name), environment...
  3. G

[Bug] Forums search doesn't work.

When using the search to dig through the forum, the search itself doesn't seem to work properly. For example: If I search 'bow', nothing comes up. However 'bows' returns a value. If there is a minimum character search value, that should be displayed (bad UX otherwise).
  4. G

[Feature Request]Add a Debug Ray for shooting weapons

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why weapons weren't shooting. I discovered it was due to the rotation not being aligned properly. A Debug ray may be a simple thing to add to help assist with setting up the rotation. What would be even nicer would be some sort of cone of sight. ;)
  5. G

[Bug]Debug Warning has incorrect/confusing message

Spent too long trying to track this down The Debug warnings thrown in FirstPersonShootableWeaponProperties are confusing. The warning should say "first person fire point" I spent way to much time trying to figure out what was wrong with my third person setup. :P
  6. G

[Solved]UCC & UIC integration issue.

That does help :) I found the answer, but forgot to update the post. While I was looking through the forums, I saw a reference to the integration demo scene. (Hadn't realized it was there.) Ran the demo and it did more-or-less what I wanted with respect the items, so I used the included items...
  7. G

[Solved]UCC & UIC integration issue.

I've tried searching boards, and went through docs and tutorials, and I feel like it's something simple.... Following the steps on integration video, I can't seem to solve this error when dropping. "Item Pickup Prefab is null on the Drop Item Action." Where is the DropItemAction defined? I...