Recent content by gorman94

1. G

Just Weapon No Arms

Hi All, Just wondering can i have the first person with no animator and just have floating weapons, kinda like the old school style of FPS ?
  2. G

Version 3.0.20 Update

i mean this website link is still 3.0.19
  3. G

Version 3.0.20 Update

the download is still 3.0.19 i think ?
  4. G

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

i have this issue in a fresh unity install, fresh project and using version 2.4.8. i get this issue with a created character and a weapon applied.
  5. G

camera looks straight down to ground

No nothing yet, I restarted my project and used a different vehicle physics asset as I thought this was the issue, and surprise surprise it's back again.
  6. G

I don't have one attached, however I have a theory that my graphics tablet might possibly be causing an issue, I'll investigate that. It doesn't happen in the demo scene or the NWH integration demo scene which is odd.
  7. G

have a bug where the camera automatically looks straight to the ground, and its difficult moving the camera, happens in fresh scene with fresh create character. any idea as to what is causing this ?
  8. G

set ragdoll to active via playmaker

i'm trying to get ragdoll to be set to active when hit with an object, as in the object knocks the agent over, then they get back up, ragdoll is enabled, and is set to active when death occurs, but i can't figure out how to set it to active using the playmaker actions.
  9. G

Scene aiming issue.

What do I need to include in my scene so that moving the camera is smooth, for example the demo runs nice and smooth, but in my scene, unless my mouse is center when starting the secdne it's all over the place, but the demo its almost doesn't matter where the mouse is placed at the start,
  10. G

character move objects

ok thanks, i will try this. been trying playmaker with a move toward FSM but the bin keeps pushing my character backwards lol.
  11. G

character move objects

hi, just wondering does anyone know how id go about having the character move objects, im trying to get my character to move a bin (trash can ?) here's a vid showing currently what ive got. https://streamable.com/qrqr6o
  12. G

NWH Integration

can duplicate the demo car as many times as i like and they all work fine, just cant add another vehicle and get it to work. have given up on using the integration and used Playmaker to activate vehicle controls and deactivate player, my spawn point could use a little work but works ok.
  13. G

NWH Integration

no tried removing the default car and only having the Semi Truck but still no luck, i think ive narrowed it down to it being something to do with the Move Towards Lcoation script, for some reason it will only work with the Sports car including in the NWH Integration demo scene (same applies to...
  14. G

NWH Integration

ok so downloaded EPV and have the demo scene working, can enter and exit L200 Red truck no problem, however i have no clue to to get multiple vehicles working. have copied everything over including the move toward object and just cant get it working. also trying to enter the default vehicle in...
  15. G

NWH Integration

i have downloaded the NWH integration and it is working fine, i can run around and enter and exit the red sports car no problem, however I'm stuck as i can't figure out how to get it working with other vehicles such as the truck and monster that is also included with the NWH asset in the demo...