Recent content by genoli

1. G

[Bug][1.6.8] ExternalBehaviorTree + Parallel task = error/problem

Is there a listener or some function called after tick completes were I can do this or would I need to add this functionality myself manually?
  2. G

I imported the source code and it seems that when changing external behavior tree the behaviorTree.activeStack list size is sometimes changed while the for loop in the Tick(BehaviorTree behaviorTree) function is running which then causes an exception at: TaskStatus status =...
  3. G

Update: Seems to work if you don't mind waiting for tree to complete first but I tried adding a Parallel Selector above the top Sequence Task with a bool check so I can set a StopNow variable to true externally which then completes the tree but I still get the errors even though I am using the...
  4. G

I have an external script to do the actual switch with the custom task just requesting it, I fixed it by adding interrupt tasks to make sure the tree completes itself, and using a listener to check when behavior tree ends after the request, then after the listener is called it switches the tree...
  5. G

I have a custom task (CheckPlayerAction) which calls the function below in a script attached to the AI's root gameobject, if I have a Parallel task in a tree after switching to new tree I get the error below. Am I doing something wrong? Switching code insufficient? Or is this a bug? Any ideas...
  6. G

[Bug][Unity 2021.1.4f1][BD 1.6.8] ExternalBehaviorTree Inspector window issue

After some digging it appears to be a Unity bug where the Inspector becomes 'locked' in certain scenarios even though it isn't and it seems they won't fix it and affects all recent versions (I tried 2020/2021). To avoid the issue: 1. Keep BD window docked/open. 2. Enter/exit play mode to reset...
  7. G

[Bug][Unity 2021.1.4f1][BD 1.6.8] ExternalBehaviorTree Inspector window issue

Problem: After opening an ExternalBehaviorTree, if I try to click on any asset items in Project window (like a script file), it snaps the Inspector window back to the ExternalBehaviorTree (as if I clicked on that file instead). This is reproduce-able in a fresh project: 1. Import BD 1.6.8 into...
  8. G

Re-evaluating a ParentTask?

I've created a script based off the Sequence parent task that selects a child based upon a variable, however the problem is if I change that variable, the parent task doesn't re-evaluate, is there a way to do this? Edit: Seems you need to use BehaviorManager.instance.Interrupt() function on the...