Recent content by Gelatinous3

1. G

Remapping 'Enable Cursor with Escape'

Still using the original UnityInput code as a framework, but it's now it's own subclass and being managed by the component on the character. void Update() { // Enable the cursor if the **ALT** key is pressed. Disable the cursor if it is visbile but should be disabled upon press...
  2. G

Thanks Justin - subclassing helped get OnEnableGameplayInput to work, however it's still presenting an issue wherein while I can initiate the mouse cursor / gameplay input lock via LeftAlt, attempting to use the same input to re-disable the mouse / return to gameplay still isn't working.
  3. G

Item View - Limit to Equipped Slot?

Been trying to solve this one and running out of ideas: effectively I'm looking to create a system by which items for a specific slot are equipped via hotbar, and then display into another single-cell item view slot to communicate which hotbar item is currently equipped. In essence, building an...
  4. G

Hoping someone can help me solve this: I'm attempting to remap the functions of 'Enable Cursor with Escape' from UnityInput to LeftAlt (as well as the keybindings to open any relevant UIS panels requiring mouse input), while simultaneously disabling camera and character movement when the mouse...
  5. G

Ultimate Inventory Manager Integration?

I'll have to re-stage the issue so I can grab specific errors, but effectively what I seem to run into is this: Deathmatch AI functions which reference loadouts appear to rely on the classic UCC loadouts rather than UIM On Start using a UIM loadout, debugging throws: NullReferenceException...
  6. G

Ultimate Inventory Manager Integration?

Currently trying to integrate Deathmatch AI functionality for Behavior Manager into my game, however from what I've been able to piece together from debugging it seems much of the logic is attempting to call items / loadouts tied to the UCC inventory, which doesn't support/integrate with the UIM...