Recent content by Fizzlyclaw

1. F

UCC - Prefab Material Missing

I tried both suggestions (new prefab and both with an unrelated material) and I am afraid neither worked. No big deal, as long as I can get a material on them in some way without coding I'm happy.
  2. F

UCC - Prefab Material Missing

Brought over from Discord. I'm not sure that this is directly related to UCC or the integration with UIS as I am choosing the item type from UIS when creating the item. The gist of the issue is: when I create an item in UCC and try to use a prefab with a material on it for the third person...
  3. F

Enable Input on Gameplay Selected - Cannot Open Inventory UI

Wow, I never would have guessed that. Can confirm; unplugging a controller made this work as expected. I personally plan on using InControl but I haven't made it that far yet. Might I suggest adding a note to the hover over text for Enable Input on Gameplay Selected to note that having a...
  4. F

Enable Input on Gameplay Selected - Cannot Open Inventory UI

I’ve been following along to the video at and I can’t seem to get the inventory UI to work anymore after around 7:15 into the video. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I toggle the Enable Input on Gameplay Selection option I can no longer open the UI when running the game. I can hit...