Recent content by fdbProductions

1. F

Complete animation event not triggering consistently

I have the same problem, and its not only UCC, other thirdperson APIs too. maybe unity animator..
  2. F

Demo Controller Animator setting after importing fresh ucc pacakge

Also the motions name are all the same ?
  3. F

Demo Controller Animator setting after importing fresh ucc pacakge

Hello, I have used ucc before. I ran into this yesterday when importing a fresh ucc package in a new project (urp - v 2019.4 Lts). Everything looks correct but when inspecting the demo controller, none of the animation are set.
  4. F

Custom ability.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have the Agility pack. I will try using StratLocation and Move, and post the result. thanks for the tip.
  5. F

Custom ability.

HI folks, id like to have ucc character sit on a chair/box/rock. Can i use interact or must be a custom ability ? in the later case , if the character is facing the chair how to position (like spin 180 or required angle ) him before sitting animation kicks in ? Basically I want the character...
  6. F

weird behavior using dialogue system integration with ucc character

Hi Tony, I found my problem. I revisit the demo and my test scene and dialogue system doc. I found that my main camera wasn't tag'd MainCamera. So the dialogue system sequencer spawn a new camera when conversation starts and switch to it. I usually have console information off .:(...
  7. F

ok cool. here the workaround :( . but yeah I talk to Tony. thanks
  8. F

1. Character Controller Type : Ultimate Character Controller 2. Unity Version 2180 2.14f1 3. Using Dialogue System integration with ucc. It works fine, just that the camera seems unhook (shows different view. only one camera in the scene.) every time I start a conversation with quest npc. The...