Recent content by DaveMorgan

1. D

Idiots Guide to moving

Sorted it out - must have been something clashing because I deleted the project and reimported it and it is now working...... My only concern is that I still dont know why... but if I find out I'll post it in.
  2. D

Idiots Guide to moving

Ok, So I reset everything and tried again. (screen shot below) I started out testing the walking to make sure my animation is correct... so had a wander - thats all ok. But it doesnt "see" any of the objects I choose. In this situation the object is right in front (literally the bench in...
  3. D

Idiots Guide to moving

Thanks for the info - I'd been through that before but didnt really understand the animation stuff - have worked that out now. Background: I have a model of a 2 story house and am getting the AI to move to specific appliances in the house. Tried "Seek". AI turns and walks, but heads upstairs...
  4. D

Idiots Guide to moving

Hi, Total newbie here. Been playing with Behaviour Designer today on an existing project. Have a very simple tree I created from this () tutorial which sort of works in my environment. Issues I am having are: "Moving Towards" never ends. Most likely this is due to the object the AI is...