Recent content by darkAbacus247

1. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

Thanks the updated HDRP package corrected the shader error. I've sent the example scene to support also! If you need anything else let me know, I should be able to get a bit done this weekend.
  2. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

I'm using HDRP 14.0.8 It occurs in a clean project as well, I always trial new assets in a clean project first :) For layers, here's a screen shot. Though I used opsives layer manager to configure setup. Everything is default having followed the setup instructions...I'll keep playing around...
  3. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

There also seems to be an error on the overlayHDRP shader shown here - https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jvmpsyxjye006dkcn8ylt/Capture.PNG?rlkey=19uv1wm83zjqxmdbpjw4uaml1&dl=0
  4. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

Sorry for delay, here's a recording of my test setup. I'm pretty sure I've followed everything correctly but if I haven't please feel free to point me to docs, just wanna get this square! Thanks again...
  5. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

...I'll record a video later today, but this is exactly what I'm doing. Simply install the mentioned Unity Version, create hdrp project, import opsive, create new scene and drag/drop atlas prefab into scene, doesn't work. It's immediately noticeable and looks exactly the same as the video shared...
  6. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

Issue with HDRP First Person Glitch in Unity 2022.3.5f1 LTS and UCC 3.0.14 Apologize for the delayed response. I've encountered a bit of a glitch related to the Unity 2022.3.5f1 LTS, UCC 3.0.14, and HDRP. Here's a better explanation of the issue: - **Unity Version**: Unity 2022.3.5f1 LTS with...
  7. D

UCC First Person Hiccup

Hey all! Recently upgraded to Opsives latest UCC, testing in a clean hdrp project, Unity version 2022.3.5f1 lts. Everything seems OK so far but when I switch over to first person the camera is often of center by a lot / out of sync with player movement, etc. Not super sure where I've gone...
  8. D

LOD Animations

Alright, thanks Justin :) I notice if you have a long zoom-out value the character flips to lower qualities. I'm back / forth with a few areas so it's no rush. If someone happens to know a direction to work in that be great!
  9. D

LOD Animations

Hey all, having trouble when setting up a new character only the base LOD animates, when at a distance far enough to engage the lower layers the model remains in TPose. Any suggestions?
  10. D

BD - Can See Object - Angle Offset 2D / 3D?

Oh, copy that I get ya Ill fiddle with this later today, thanks Justin
  11. D

Could you provide an example? I feel like that's what I replied with just worded differently... The saga continues.
  12. D

Thanks Justin :) If I'm following correctly, I think this is what I've done? Attached is a screenshot of my current behavior, a real work in progress ;p I have placed 2 Can See Object controllers, one for each eye. Everything seemingly works, as in when stepping in front of the enemy you're...
  13. D

The debug ray is enabled as displayed in the video example. In short, I'm trying to create a blind spot for this enemy.
  14. D

Does Behavior Designer offer offset settings for 3D angles? Attached is a video example of my goal. The target is located & tracked when in front of the enemy but is out of sync with the displayed Gizmo Graphic. Setting the angle value on the Can See Object back to zero and it's back in sync...
  15. D

Opsive & EVP - Strange character behavior

Sorry, no... I'll check on this later