Recent content by DaboMonser

1. D

TPS Camera is not rotatable after repeatedly entering a scene - Help

I have send an e-mail with the unitypackage attached which includes my scripts, Nolan prefab, Main Camera prefab, scene "A(Test)" and scene ("B(TestTwo)") to the "support@opsive.com" e-mail adress.
  2. D

Can you please test if you can change the scene with the example scene player "Nolan" and "Main Camera" after instantiating both as prefab into a clear scene without getting the same errors?
  3. D

Yes, it would be possible. But I just copied "Nolan" & "Main Camera" from the example obsive scene into my asset folder and spawned it with the first script into the empty "A(Test)" scene. So you only need "Nolan" & "Main Camera" from your example scene and a empty scene to test if the scene...
  4. D

This is the script which instantiate the Opsive TPS player "Nolan" and Opsive TPS camera prefabs into the scene "A(Test)" on Awake(), attached to the GamObject named "On_Start": public GameObject Player; public GameObject Camera; public GameObject PlayerPrefab; public GameObject CameraPrefab...
  5. D

My own written camera system can find and hold the player GameObject after entering the scene "B" from scene "A" also without a need to instantiate the opsive player and camera as prefab into the scene "A" , only the opsive camera system can't find the player after entering a scene via "...
  6. D

I have programmed my own character creator from which the player character gameobject with many other systems attached and the TPS camera gamobject immediately moved to scene "A" via " SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync". I need to rewrite many scripts in the character creator, scene "A" and "B" to...
  7. D

So when I take a look after the scene change in the inspector > CameraController Script at runtime, the variable "Character" is assigned by the player gameobject and everything looks fine. The character's layer is set to Character and the scene change is also clean, but the camera is not...
  8. D

I have also put the "Game" gameobject also into the scene "B", but the above mentioned errors are already displayed in the console and the player can't rotate the TPS camera. How can I fix this?
  9. D

Hey, after i removed the "DontDestroyOnLoad" script from the "Game" gameobject and entered the scene "B" from scene "A" the first time, the same errors mentioned above occurred and again the camera is not rotatable. How can I make the camera rotatable after changing the scene?
  10. D

Hello opsive forum, I have placed the opsive character, Game, Main Camera game objects into the scene "A", every game object has a "Dont Destroy On Load" script on it. Now after the first change from scene "A" to scene "B" everything works, then after re-entering scene "A" from scene "B"...
  11. D

Character hight - Help | Player character feets are not exactly on the ground

And the character hight is the same when i enable the "CharacterIK" script on my character.
  12. D

Thanks for the fast reply. Yes the demo scene character work correctly and I do not wan't to use IK, so the "CharacterIK" script is disabled. How can I let the character walk exactly on the ground?
  13. D

Hello opsive forum, after a successful TP-Character setup everything works perfectly, but only the feets of the player character are not exactly on the ground. I have tried everthing to fix that, but I'm not able to fix this. Now I would like to ask for your help on the opsive forum, hope...