Recent content by Coconut Mage

1. C

Character Trouble Going Up Ramp

Hello Opsive, as mentioned in the title the character can't go up ramps correctly. I've tried adjusting the slope limit, the max step height, the character collider size. I tried changing the ramp colliders to simple box colliders, and both convex and non-convex mesh colliders, but nothing...
  2. C

Adjusting AI Accuracy

Hello Opsive, we're currently using the deathmatch AI kit in our fps game and everything is working great. One question we did have that we can't quite figure out is if there is a way to adjust the AI for difficulty scaling, namely their accuracy. We are currently adjusting the projectile spread...
  3. C

item first person objects not anchoring correctly.

Thanks. I followed the videos again and figured out the problem. The secondary game object I was using for the first person arms wasn't rigged correctly with the connected character animator, but it works now.
  4. C

item first person objects not anchoring correctly.

Ive been trying to get a character set up for my fps game using opsive. Ive been working through the tutorials & documentation, setting up the character as I go using the character and inventory manager. Ive been having issues getting my first person weapon objects to anchor to the hands...