Recent content by chris73it

1. C

HasArrived() of the Seek block from the A* Pathfinding Pro integration never returns TaskStatus.Success

Since 2021.1.16f1 was now working for me, I decided to reintroduce the UCC: now both the zombie and the avatar use a character from the Apocalypse Synty series. Initially, it wasn't working too well: if the avatar didn't move, the zombie would behave correctly and after reaching the avatar...
  2. C

HasArrived() of the Seek block from the A* Pathfinding Pro integration never returns TaskStatus.Success

Hi Justin, I was able to make both versions work. I had the idea of running both versions side by side and seeing what differences could possibly cause one to work but not the other: the version that didn't work (2021.1.16f1) had a box collider component on the cube representing the zombie...
  3. C

FYI All of the above posts of mine refer to version 2021.1.16f1 because it is the version I have to develop my current project for. As a curiouity, I tried to do the same thing in 2021.2.16f1 and everything seems to work fine. I used the same versions of the A* Pathfinder and the Behavior...
  4. C

Hi Justin, When the field of view is shorter than the distance between the center of the two cubes, the debug line is red ("The target is not within the field of view of the agent.") When I extend it to be long enough, it becomes yellow ("Another object is blocking the target") which puzzles...
  5. C

Hi Justin, FYI I went through the entire UCC demo and it seems to work fine. I built a simple scene with (see screenshots in attachment): 1. A 3x3 plane named Ground 2. An empty GameObject named A* with a Pathfinder component that was used to create a Recast Graph 3. One cube named Avatar 4...
  6. C

I am going to try the demo scene and let you know. In the meanwhile, can you let me know what parts you would like me to specifically test?
  7. C

Hi Justin, I am using 2021.1.16f1: do you think the reason it fails is that the Unity version is too old? All the plugins I use have been updated to their latest versions. I can make a fresh project with only the Ultimate CC, Behavior Designer, and the A* Pathfinding plugin in it and upload it...
  8. C

Please, check the two screenshots in the attachment to this post to get a better sense of the issue I describe below. Thank you. The first screenshot shows the tree and the inspector of the Seek block, plus the window of the Global variables, while the second screenshot shows the game running...
  9. C

Importing the Input integration causes 153 compilation errors

I managed to get rid of the 153 errors. Here are the steps I followed: 1. From the Project tab, I navigated to the Asset->Opsive->Shared->Integrations->InputSystem folder. 2. I clicked on the file named "CharacterInput". Notice that I did not double-click it, just a normal click will...
  10. C

Update: I also tried to install from scratch a new Unity version and the UCC plus its integration on my old laptop and I still get the same 153 errors. To the best of my recollection, UCC and the new Input System integration used to work fine. The fact that I get the same 153 errors even on the...
  11. C

About the assembly issue, I think I found how to recreate the same screenshot on my machine that you produced on yours: does it look like anything is wrong? If so, do you know what I would need to do to fix it? Thank you.
  12. C

Can you please expand a bit on how I would be able to make the assembly definition reference the Input System assembly? I am not sure what can possibly be different given that I have used Unity 2020.3.17f1 for many different small personal projects over the past few weeks and I have never had an...
  13. C

Now I am confused: I managed to use UCC 2.3.5 and I am getting the exact same result after I follow the same sequence described above: 153 errors. Why suddenly, what has worked for weeks, doesn't work anymore, no matter the UCC version (2.3.5 or 2.3.6) or the Unity version (2020.3.17f1 or...