Recent content by Chris

1. C

[Bug] Can only equip one grenade

Hi Sangemdoko, Sorry for the late return. I took the grenade from the demo and adapted it. Now it ok. Thank you
  2. C

Hi, I come back to my grenade problem, which is still the same. Below is how I proceed to create my grenades: 1 - Creation of a grenade category with as parent Weapon child of Single Item because I equip my grenades only with the right hand 2 - Creation of the definition 3 - Creation of the...
  3. C

How to remove Capsule collider from character controller/ enemy creation advice.

I think I had the same question. If I understood correctly, you can choose the impact layer in the script of your weapons and you put SubCharacter. It worked for me :)
  4. C

Custom crafting processors

A little idea of the launch of v1.1 ?
  5. C

Ok, I understand Thanks for the info
  6. C

Hi, Easy question. I created a custom processor, but how do I apply it? What should I do with the script? public class LevelCraftingProcessor : SimpleCraftingProcessor { /// <summary> /// Check if the parameters are valid to craft an item. /// </summary> /// <param...
  7. C

Using Interactable in UIS With Interact in UCC

and thank you for your interaction It help me
  8. C

Using Interactable in UIS With Interact in UCC

Hi, If it helps like Sangemdoko says. You can : - Create a UI Text on the player and drag it into "Interactive indicator" - For deactivated at the time of interaction. You can put it in an event. In my example it is the shop
  9. C

Hi Sangemdoko I can only equip one grenade, even with a grenade item pickup containing 4 grenades. See photo and error.
  10. C

Hotbar attribute modification

Ok, I'll try some things. Thanks for giving me some time
  11. C

Hotbar attribute modification

It's exactly that. How i could do that
  12. C

Disappearance of transform attribute after restart

ok thanks for the feedback, I'll use the int attribute to simplify
  13. C

Disappearance of transform attribute after restart

After restart and save: Same problem in the integration demo with test transform values