Recent content by BBFree

1. B

Melee Weapon

If i catch my sword in my hand, i find this error: Error: The First/Third Person Melee Weapon Properties component cannot be found for the Sword. Ensure the component exists and the component's Action ID matches the Action ID of the Item (2). UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)...
  2. B

Melee Weapon

Justin, tank you very much, i'd not see you alternate the state in ItemSet manager!
  3. B

Melee Weapon

I'm trying to create the sword for my character, it's working, but when attacking, the left hand doesn't follow the character's body, bugging and crossing the body. i follow all tutorial on YouTube
  4. B

ItemPickup

Hey man, i do another way to use PickupItem, it's worked, thanks man, i use the weapon pad, from DemoScene, to understand.
  5. B

ItemPickup

I did not understand
  6. B

ItemPickup

I'm trying to create a RuntimeItemPickup but this message always appears, even following your tutorial.
  7. B

Grenade

I'm compare my nade with this video and dosen't work. The issue is, my grenade was working, after I upgraded and rebuild Nolan (to upgrade from version 2.3.6 to 2.4.2) , the grenade stopped working
  8. B

Grenade

I create the script, and dosen't work There were dozens of errors in the scripts made by you
  9. B

Grenade

Hmm ok, it's because there's no such thing in the tutorial, much less in the demo scene, but ok. I'm new in C# script, can you help me?
  10. B

Grenade

When i put this breakpoint?
  11. B

Sniper Rifle

I configurate all my sniper, and everithing its worked, but i think my Object Fader, does not work, i'm recreate a main camera, i recreate all state from sniper and camera and nothing happened Camera controller: Object Fade: PS: My zoom is working but it doesn't return to the original camera
  12. B

Grenade

My Use Event is activated
  13. B

Grenade

https://www.loom.com/share/2b9b55f8389748f5b23aca323f7c35cc i'm create all my character, but, my nade it's not working, i can't throw her (see on this link) i need create any state? Someone can help me?
  14. B

Bug on Nolan character

In demo scene the character stil at working and i'm not using custom animations. The buggy start when i push R(reload)
  15. B

Bug on Nolan character

No Andrew, you don't' undestand, after reloading my character's body is buggy in relation to the crosshairs, pay attention to the movement of the body