Melee Weapon

BBFree

If i catch my sword in my hand, i find this error:

Error: The First/Third Person Melee Weapon Properties component cannot be found for the Sword. Ensure the component exists and the component's Action ID matches the Action ID of the Item (2).
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.MeleeWeapon:Start () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/MeleeWeapon.cs:342)

And i try to do a airborne with my sword, i find this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.MeleeWeapon.UseItemUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/MeleeWeapon.cs:554)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Items.Use.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/Items/Use.cs:637)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Items.InAirMeleeUse.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/Items/InAirMeleeUse.cs:175)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.LateUpdateActiveAbilities (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Ability[] abilities, System.Int32& abilityCount) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1057)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.LateUpdateUltimateLocomotion () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1043)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.UpdatePositionAndRotation () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:858)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.UpdatePositionAndRotation (System.Boolean fromAnimatorMove) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:527)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.OnAnimatorMove () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:1500)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.OnAnimatorMove () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1786)

I tried in every way and nothing resolved.
1637601943083.png

It doesn't look like the melee weapon has been configured correctly. I would start by recreating the item and follow the melee weapon video step by step. If something is different then go back a step and follow the video again.