Recent content by baroseiro

1. B

CharacterIK when using FPS Humanoid model

No worries, at least I have a working solution. Will create some sort of automatism to switch parameters on the ArmIK to help to reduce complexity when the project gets bigger (hopefully). Thanks
  2. B

I actually got Final Ik long time ago but trying to avoid using it with UCC. I imported it (but not using UCC Final IK integration) and with the ArmIK from Final IK actually was able to fixed the hands and even the arms. The issue is that each weapon will have different position/rotation for the...
  3. B

Hi, So, I already have my humanoid model for Third person, and it is working well. Now I want to use the same model for the First person (as a possible scenario described here). I have used FPS Mesh tool and now I have only the arms but still a humanoid model (same as Third person). Again its...
  4. B

Issue - FPS arms invisible

Hi, Nice tips, I will look closely the FPS arms post (though a more detailed YT video on this topic would be even better:) ). I have used FPS mesh tools and indeed did the trick for my initial issue. For Third person all works quite well, though the first person arms is still a pain:) I also...
  5. B

Thanks for the hint. Apart of learning the lesson to do not be doing this stuff at 4AM, I now did what you said, basically start again with the demo character. But I started using URP, I didn't feel that was the issue but perhaps the model I was using (which wasn't the Nolan). So, all looked...
  6. B

Hi, So, a little background. I am using Ultimate Character Controller, on Unity 2019.4.1f1 and using URP. I am creating a character with both first and third perspective. The issue, per my observation is that when I switch to FPS, the arms material shaders are "all" changed to...