Recent content by Autoglyph

1. Autoglyph

Puppetmaster: Character Snaps Back to Location they Started Ragdolling

I'm trying out Puppetmaster, and everything is working peaches except the character jumps back to the location they fell at at after standing up, no matter how far away their poor flailing bodies fly. The camera and controller stop moving with the body when ragdolling begins. Does anyone know...
  2. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

I tried it with a Standard Render Project. It still doesn't offer me the option of generic rig.
  3. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

Interesting. I'm dragging the Blitz model (not the prefab) into the hierarchy and then into the character creator. No generic option for me. I'm using URP. Do you think this is effecting it? I'll try with a standard project.
  4. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

I still don't get an option for generic rig with Blitz on a clean install. I'm using the 2022LTS release and the UCC 3.0.15.
  5. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

Oddly, Blitz doesn't work either. I'll start a new project and try on a clean install. This one is pretty new, but I'll start from scratch just to be sure. Do you know if there is something else that could be causing the issue? Thanks for all your help!
  6. Autoglyph

Top Down Character Mouse

Brilliant! I'll give it a try. Thank you so much!
  7. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

I apologize, I should have specified that I tried the model too. Is this what you mean?
  8. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

I am referencing the model. There is still no option to make the rig generic.
  9. Autoglyph

Top Down Character Mouse

I'm making a Top-Down Character like in the Demo. Everything works great until I click on the player, then the mouse disappears and seems to lock to the center of the screen. This doesn't happen in the demo. How do I set up a scene from scratch that will allow free mouse (crosshair) movement and...
  10. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

Thank you. I've started a new 2022LTS project and installed the UCC 3 as well as imported the horse. However, it does not look like it does in the example. There is no way to change the model from humanoid to generic. The model only still will not load properly. Any ideas?
  11. Autoglyph

Malbers Horse Integration

I will do that. Thank you!
  12. Autoglyph

Malbers Horse Integration

I have Malbers horse that I am trying to integrate. However, I get 2 errors when installing HAP 4.4.0b, which is for UCC 3.5 (I'm using version 3.15). What do you recommend I do in this situation? Here are the error messages: Assets\Malbers Animations\Horse AnimSet Pro\Integrations\Ultimate...
  13. Autoglyph

Creating a Horse to Ride

I have UCC 3 and the Synty Polygon Horse (a low poly horse model) that I would like to get Atlas to ride, like Blitz. I put the horse in the character creator, but then get an error telling me that the horse is not humanoid. It will not load on the scripts, only empty script components. I've...
  14. Autoglyph

Vault Creation Problems

I'm trying to create a custom prefab for vaulting. My first step was to resize the demo vault prefab so my character (smaller than Atlas) wouldn't clip into it. However, this immediately made the vault stop working. What am I doing wrong?
  15. Autoglyph

Leaning Back and Forward

Thank you! It works great now.