Recent content by anisimov

1. anisimov

What is the correct way to get player's input event? (timeline skip)

Hi, I have a custom script that controls the timeline. It is activated using the 'Interact' ability. Before starting the timeline, I use the "OnEnableGameplayInput" event to disable PlayerInput. What I want to achieve is skipping the timeline. What would be the best/correct way to receive a...
  2. anisimov

[BUG] UCC + UIS and RemoveAllOnDeath causes a bug

I may have a different line number as my VS formats the code on save and wraps some symbols
  3. anisimov

When I comment out this line, everything works well. I'll dive into it and post if I find a reason.
  4. anisimov

1. UCC 2.4.8 + UIS 1.2.10 2. Unity 2021.3.5 3. I think this is due to the fact that the death event is unsubscribed twice. Once in the integration, another time in the controller. 4. Open the Demo integration scene. In the CharacterInventoryBridge component toggle "RemoveAllOnDeath". Run game...
  5. anisimov

PUBG Mobile-like slots

Hello I would like to ask if it is possible to achieve such slots using standard tools of the inventory asset without additional code? (UCC + Inventory) In the picture it is highlighted as "Runtime slots" As for backpack slots, I think the best way to use Equipment ItemViewSlotContainer (I...
  6. anisimov

BUG: kill character on reload (MissingReferenceException ReloadableClip)

1. Ultimate Character Controller 2.4.8 2. Unity 2021.3.5 3. If you kill a character while reloading at a certain point, his weapon drops out of inventory, but the reload does not end, which causes MissingReferenceException 4. Steps 1) Create an agent with the demo pistol 2) Make him shoot (no...
  7. anisimov

Damage amount with active shield

Yes, I thought about it, but there are so many private variables that I can't access when overriding
  8. anisimov

Damage amount with active shield

Hello I want to make DamagePopupManager work, and basically it works. But when the shield is active and the value is greater than 0, then the damage amount is 0. Is there any way to get the actual amount of damage, so that it can be displayed in the popup, including damage to the shield? Thank you
  9. anisimov

LookSource Aim Target spread

Thank you! This is what I was looking for.
  10. anisimov

yes it's a rifle tracer
  11. anisimov

Hello, I've seen DeathMatch use weapons' spread to make bots easier. I did the same, but it doesn't look right because the weapon is facing one way and the bullets are flying the other way (see screenshot). Is there a way to add offset to LookSource without changing the source code so that the...
  12. anisimov

Prevent Complex Computing in UpdatePositionAndRotation when culled

And why OnAnimatorMove is so complex when it is called?
  13. anisimov

Prevent Complex Computing in UpdatePositionAndRotation when culled

Hey I have around 30 AI agents. If I set Animator's culling mode to the Cull Completely I will have around 120 FPS, but this mode doesn't call OnAnimatorMove so my AI is not moving when they are culled because there they are moving with UpdatePositionAndRotation. If I set mode to the Cull...
  14. anisimov

Ai Ignore walls

I solved this problem by unchecking "Rotate Towards Look Source Target" in the Aim ItemAbility of my AI.