Recent content by amac

1. amac

Workflow Question!

So far this is really promising. Is it intended that we make our own nodes to actually do what we need to do in our games, or is BD supplied with many small nodes so you can build anything? I ask because I'm finding it tedious to string all these little nodes together when I could just build...
  2. amac

Community Node Archive?

Can you link it when it's live? I had a look around but aren't sure where you'll place it.
  3. amac

Community Node Archive?

@Justin I have a few things I would pop in there already. It could serve as a way to learn too since there might be feedback on node construction.
  4. amac

Community Node Archive?

Is there a place where ppl can upload the nodes they make? I'm making many alterations to the nodes present and also adding new ones, seems like it would be good to share these and save myself time by maybe grabbing something from someone else. Cheers
  5. amac

Need to full qualify?

Some nodes have a namespace, should I add those to nodes so I can add tooltips back in? Unity's UnityEngine.Tooltip doesn't work but the alternative is quite long. [BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Tooltip
  6. amac

Why does Look Rotation have an unused field?

man this sort of stuff is confusing for a new coder! thought I was dumb. Then I deleted it and it didn't explode. Cool, happy to help!
  7. amac

Jittery MoveToward task

below is the node I use for moveTowards in BD using UnityEngine; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks; public class MoveTowards : Action { // The speed of the object public float speed = 0; // The transform that the object is moving towards public...
  8. amac

Why does Look Rotation have an unused field?