Recent content by AF_Explorer

1. AF_Explorer

Unity Input System (ActionButton.cs <BUG>) - Integration Bug Help requested.

Its not Opsive Inventory system. So I tested a bunch and did some more new input system tutorials for good measure. I think it is broken for IOS. So I can get your actionbuttons working when I use the input debugger in unity and simulate touchscreen. Also I switched the event system behavior to...
  2. AF_Explorer

Hi again. Thanks again. I appreciate your help. I will do what you suggest and get back to you. My hunch is that it is not you guys. But the result of something else now. Mainly because the action buttons work with the old input system on IOS. Either way its super useful to know the solution for...
  3. AF_Explorer

Hi. Thanks again for the reply! I will continue to investigate as I see value in your tool. I really want it to work on IOS!!! I prefer not to re-write UI menus from scratch after a purchase this expensive honestly. Plus your code is pretty complex (and good don't get me wrong) I don't think you...
  4. AF_Explorer

This will not pop on IOS, but also the actions do not execute even though I can see them hitting the invoke in the actionbutton.cs script. On my Mac it pops with no issue. This is worrying me as this is fundamental throughout your GUI code for implementing actions and custom actions like the one...
  5. AF_Explorer

I tested with the demo version in a clean project with the old input system and the menu buttons work correctly. However On IOS it is not rendering the characters or the camera is too far away or clipping. I didn't add any mobile controls I just wanted to test the click functionality. To me it...
  6. AF_Explorer

So I adjusted to iphone 11 pro max resolution just to check. It runs the same. I also was able to capture the following from Xcode: Pointer Click Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.CompoundElements.ActionButton:OnPointerClick(PointerEventData) UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1:Invoke(T1...
  7. AF_Explorer

Hi Thanks for the response! I am currently struggling with this. So Yes, first I can confirm I am using the new input system and that event system component was upgraded to new input correctly. Also I watched the behavior on my Mac vs. IOS device. On the Mac I enabled the debug logs and can see...
  8. AF_Explorer

I am running URP, and building for IOS. Unity New Input System is installed. Using RPG Schema. New Input Package Integration from Opsive Installed. Here is the issue. On my mac I can click on the Menu tabs which utilze this script on main menu and they will recognize the click. Once exported to...