Recent content by A7r

1. A

No custom type of attribute

Solved: Go to Tools -> Opsive -> Unit Options. Select the "type" tab and use the "+" to add your new type. Then click the star next to it in the list so it'll show up in your definitions types. After that rarity can be selected. ---------------- Try finish: On 4:09min. Editor cannot find...
  2. A

Sword and Shield in one

I don't think so. Block ability don't have action ID. And i cannot active Slot0ItemStateIndexChange trigger from block ability. Ability is active but animator not react.
  3. A

Sword and Shield in one

How can i do something like: Sword: Fire1 - attack Fire 2 - block but working like with shield Like in FF where big swords protects owners against bullets. I need write own ability? own item component where I merge melee weapon and shield?
  4. A

Critical Bug? Repro 100% Cannot change Item Definition Attributes

I find this when i tried complete tutorial: 4:03 - he create "Heal Amount" - i tried too and this property won't save - i mean it change name again to "Attribute" It happen when parent is assigned. asset version 1.0.2 unity 2019.4.6 and 2019.4.5 I tried delete library too. Reset pc. Clear...