Version 1.2.13 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
This version contains the following:
- Button selection in a grid during initialization is now optional.
- Added an option to set your own input to ItemActionsBinding to allow you set inputs even inside a ChestMenu (requires to set the input manually in one line of code).
- ItemViewSlot can now be deselected when selection is set to index -1.
- Updated Simple Crafting Processor to allow you to choose the ItemCollection to fetch the ingredients from.
- Fixed AttributeBindingView from using wrong type cast.
- Main menu now closes sub panel on close.
- ItemDescription is now drawn when drawing the bound ItemViewSlotContainer.
- Fixed ControlWithInventoryDatabase from writing “null” instead of showing a null field.
- Fixed ItemSlotCollection from not removing the item correctly when removed into another collection keeping the same stack.
- Fixed drag and drop panel tootip from not positioning properly on canvases with the Screen Space – Camera.
- Fixed MultiStackItemCollection from not triggering an event on removing an item.
- Fixed ItemActionSet from not initializing the ItemActionCollection.
- The following integrations were updated:
- Opsive Character Controllers