Version 2.4.8 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
This version contains the following changes:
- Abstract Unity Objects/Scriptable Objects will appear in the property dropdown list for presets.
- Made AimAssist.TargetRotation virtual.
- MeleeCounterAttackResponse should not block the ragdoll ability.
- Added the Item Attribute Binding component to bind an Item Attribute Manager to an Attribute Monitor.
- Fixed reorderable list elements from not showing in Unity 2021.3.
- Fixed first person magic items from appearing in third person build.
- Fixed slide from not starting when the character is standing still and near a step.
- Fixed index out of range in the event handler when new events are added after the loop is already complete.