Version 2.4.3 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Required Changes: If you are updating from a version prior to version 2.4 the Opsive/UltimateCharacterController and Opsive/Shared folder must be removed before updating to this version. This version changes the location of many files and a complete reimport is necessary. Be sure you have made a backup before removing the folders.
This version contains the following changes:
- InventoryBase.Drop will return a reference to the spawned dropped object.
- Crosshairs Monitor can move with the cursor.
- Cleanup events after they are used.
- Magic surface indicator will position correctly when the cursor is visible in a top down view.
- Fixed multiple items from being dropped when only a single item should be dropped.
- Fixed throwable item from causing exception when there are no use animations available.
- Fixed spring from not being framerate independent.
- Fixed ObjectPickup from playing audio at zero position.
- Fixed TopDown ViewType from not returning the correct look rotation.
- Fixed third person obstruction check from not returning the correct position on a fast moving platform.
- Fixed character locomotion from moving in the wrong direction when colliding with walls on a fast moving platform.
- Removes jitter and drift when jumping on a fast moving platform (thanks Kris!).
- Allows to override how velocity is applied when leaving a platform (thanks Kris!).
The following integrations have been updated:
- Ultimate Inventory System