Version 2.3.5 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder. After importing ensure you have installed the package through the Tools -> Opsive -> Ultimate Character Controller -> Installer menu option.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added editor debug check for infinite transitions.
- Animator Builder can add State Machine Transitions.
- Added AnimationSlotEventTrigger allowing for an animation event to only be triggered on the current slot.
- Added the option to have forces be applied independent of the framerate.
- Move Towards state will automatically be added to new characters.
- Reduced the number of calls to ShootableWaponPerspectiveProperties.CanFire.
- Rotate Towards Target should not be exposed to presets.
- Revive will cause respawn if the character is not alive.
- DetectObjectAbilityBase Inspector will show the current detected object
- Reflect collision type will continue moving the projectile when no desruction occurs on collision.
- Fixed the look buffer from not being cleared when the gameplay input is disabled.
- Fixed jitter with an Update location and no target framerate.
- Fixed MeleeWeapon raycast from being invalid when colliding with concave colliders.
- Fixed incorrect ground collision detection at high speeds.
- Fixed shield collider from starting disabled when being picked up at runtime