Version 2.3.1 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
- If you are updating from a version prior to version 2.3 ensure you have read the 2.3 release notes.
- If you are updating from version 2.3 the Opsive/Shared/Editor folder should be removed before importing.
- Fixed intermittent Can’t Destroy Transform exception when quitting with a first person perspective.
- Fixed respawner from incorrectly respawning the character when deactivated.
- Improved first person arms enable order.
- Fixed the full body attack animation from cancelling when spamming the use/aim buttons.
- Removed duplicate files within the Opsive/Shared/Editor folder.