Version 2.2.7 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are coming from a version prior to 2.2 there are some manual changes required in order to update. See this page for details.
This version contains the following changes:
- Add-Ons can add the abilities through the inspector.
- Fixed magic projectile from causing separate collisions (thanks echtnice).
- Updated teleport Surface Indicator location (thanks Andrew).
- Fixed AnimatorMonitor exception caused when the character doesn’t have an Animator.
- Drive ability can disable the Skinned Mesh Renderers.
- NavMeshAgent velocity improvements when a path isn’t resolved.
- Fixed first person item from equipping when switching from third person.
- Fixed ability from being able to start when it shouldn’t while the ItemEquipVerifier is active.
- Fixed ThrowableItem from spawning in the incorrect position while in a third person view.
- Added the following integrations:
- Edy’s Vehicle Physics
- NWH Vehicle Phsyics
- Realistic Car Controller
- Updated the following integrations:
- Behavior Designer
- Dialogue System
- Quest System
- Ultimate Inventory System