Version 1.1.12 of the PUN Multiplayer Add-On is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
In this release the assembly definitions were restructured in order to better support the integration between add-ons. As a result of this change the Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Swimming folder should be removed before importing.
This version contains the following changes:
- Fixed equipped items from not being set on the client.
- Fixed shootable weapon from triggering multiple damage events.
- Fixed grenade throw from adding duplicate photon view entries.
- Updated to latest version of controller and PUN
- Updated Add-On assembly definition structure.