Version 1.7.2 of Behavior Designer is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
This version contains the following changes:
- Fixed stacked action/conditional runtime source build errors.
- Fixed out of range exception when the returned child index is -1.
- Fixed variables from not being able to be overridden within inspected task fields.
- Fixed list of custom objects containing unity objects from not serializing correctly with json.
- Force the behavior tree to be deserialized on domain reload.
- Fixed variable tooltip from not persisting.
- Fixed change stack error when removing variable.
- Use convert for SharedVariable.SetVariableValue.