Version 1.6.8 of Behavior Designer is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
This version contains the following changes:
- Set Unity 2019.4 as the minimum version.
- Added Task.TryGetComponent.
- Added Undo/Redo support to deleting variables.
- Removed deprecated UNet sync.
- Improved the performance of BinaryDeserialization.Deserialize.
- External trees will open the Behavior Designer window when double clicked.
- Fixed last shared variable from not being able to be selected if a dynamic variable has been added.
- Fixed StopAllCoroutines from causing an exception when there are no coroutines running.