using the magic system - any tutorials on the way? CANT wait ?

SirRingo

I've been trying to set it up - playing with it. looks assume.
I imagine it will be easier for me once the tutorial is out.

I cant make out if I could set it up that I can use the magic item (on Magic category) with out un-equipping item (sord/bow/Assault) from the regular Item category.
I imagine maybe it will require that Inventory asset - ha?

any ways looks like a powerfull tool

Thanks! No video yet - I am waiting to see how things are going with it before implementing it since videos take awhile to do.

I cant make out if I could set it up that I can use the magic item (on Magic category) with out un-equipping item (sord/bow/Assault) from the regular Item category.
Yes, you definitely can. You could setup a new inventory slot that always has the magic item equipped. No inventory system integration required :)

All right - THANKS !! - I managed to pull something off. player is shooting an AssaultRifle on slot 0 with animation, and casting spells on slot 1 without animation.
just 2 questions that came up in the way:
on cast actions-> spawn projectile is working o.k.
but when cast actions -> Spawn an object - the object clawn is being spawned DISABLED
why is that ? what should the spawned object include ? not clear from the documentation if I missing some kind of script on the object's side
so there are 2 slots, one for every hand - and it allows me to add abilities like USE with different triger to use 2 Items in the same time. that's great. but could there be more than 2 slots ? I mean... if I dont need animation for the item - could I some how add another slot
??

but when cast actions -> Spawn an object - the object clawn is being spawned DISABLED
why is that ? what should the spawned object include ? not clear from the documentation if I missing some kind of script on the object's side
You can specify any prefab and that object will be spawned. In the demo scene the shield bubble uses the Spawn Object action. I'm not sure why it is disabled - is the prefab disabled?

so there are 2 slots, one for every hand - and it allows me to add abilities like USE with different triger to use 2 Items in the same time. that's great. but could there be more than 2 slots ? I mean... if I dont need animation for the item - could I some how add another slot
You can add as many slots as you need.